Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This area is focused on natural (organic) listings within search engines. These are very popular because they drive roughly 3-10 times more traffic and are extremely cost effective. On the negative side, there are no, and can be no, guarantees for placement at a specific position – what position you get is only partially up to the SEO – the search engine makes the rules. We are just really good at understanding the rules and working with them.
If you are looking for the more expensive, but far more accurate and predicable paid listings within search engines, then please go to our Search Engine Marketing (PPC) area.
In general a truly successful website uses both organic SEO and paid SEM for their overall marketing internet marketing strategy.
- SEO Analysis Report
- Our Top Seller! McAnerin International tends to work with world class organizations and governments that already have talented people working on their website. These people usually know the basics of SEO, but can’t afford to spend 4-6 hours a day doing nothing but SEO research and training to keep up like we do. Now, they don’t have to.
- You can have McAnerin International create an SEO analysis report for your site that encompasses every aspect of SEO, from links to technical setup to cross-browser and usability testing. The report not only contains detailed instructions on SEO, it also contains detailed information on how to fix any problems found.
- International SEO Services
- We are especially skilled in international search engine optimization – if some or all of your customers are in a different country – we can help! Translations, keyword research, localization – everything you need to make your website available to your target country.
- Link Building
- Link building is a very important part of any internet promotion. Link popularity, link saturation, linking campaigns, and link analysis are all key factors in your search engine rankings. We do not use automated tools for link building – it’s all done by hand, using the top resources and our cutting edge link research techniques. We evaluate every single link we get to your website based on 9 separate criteria, in order to make sure it works as hard for you as we do. We can even offer text link broker services to some clients.
- SEO Content Writing (aka SEO Copywriting)
- It’s easy to stuff keywords into text – but that makes it very difficult to convert your visitors into customers. Let real search science be the background for your keyword strategy. Real knowledge leads to real results.
- Of course, once you have the keywords to bring the qualified visitors in, you need them to actually convert to customers! This site is written in a manner intended to appeal to technically minded decision makers, but we can also write in order to appeal to youth, technophobes, specific gender or age groups, various cultures, or almost any other marketing demographic you may require for your site.
- Competition Report – Competitive Analysis
- According to Sun Tzu in The Art of War, the key to success in battle is to first make yourself invincible, then look for vulnerabilities in the enemy. You can’t stop your online opponents from doing a good job, but it makes good tactical sense to know what they are doing right (so you can copy or improve on it) and what they are doing wrong (so you can target those weaknesses). McAnerin International can create a competition report that outlines the strengths and weaknesses of your major competition, along with detailed advice on how to use that information to your advantage.
- Press Release SEO
- A good press release can help promote your website very effectively. Not only do you get your announcement in front of bloggers, writers and journalists, if you organize it right and use the proper methods, those press releases are often posted on other great sites that can provide excellent, on-topic links to you. You get on-topic links, natural click-throughs, branding and many other benefits just from one well-designed PR. Ian McAnerin has a traditional press background (in addition to his other, rather eclectic, odd and numerous talents) and can help you write a press release that appeals to both search engines and trained journalists.